How to Use Facial Oil
- Your Favorite Moisturizer — I love Tata Harper Reparative Moisturizer because it’s 100% Natural and incredibly hydrating.
- Facial Oil — I used Orico Superico Facial Oil on Lacy above because it’s also 100% Natural, rich with vitamins and plant oils and super nourishing for really thirsty skin.
- Pump the moisturizer a couple of times into your fingertips or the palm of your hand.
- Rub your fingers together to warm up the product so it soaks into your skin more easily.
- Spread the moisturizer all over your face and neck (please don’t forget your neck, it’s the first thing to show your age!).
- Pump a couple drops of the facial oil into your fingertips or the palm of your hand.
- Rub your fingers together to warm up the oil.
- Pat the oil all over your face and neck. Patting places the oil on top of the moisturizer instead of rubbing and smearing them together.