- Concealer With Orange and Yellow Notes — our favorites are Benefit Erase Paste, a perfect salmon-yellow shade for those of us with dark circles that have both blue and purple undertones, MAC Studio Finish Pure Orange Skin Corrector and NYX Above and Beyond Full Coverage Concealer in Orange for extreme cases of blue circles, and Maybelline Coverstick Concealer in Yellow for those of us with more purple undereye circles.
- A Foundation Brush
- Dip the foundation brush into the concealer. **We prefer a foundation brush to concealer brush because of the larger surface area.
- Press the flat side of the brush on the center of the dark circle.
- Continue stamping the brush along the circle.
- Press press press.
- Don’t forget to stamp it on the inner corners as well.
- Gently blend with your finger.
- Apply foundation all over your face, including over the concealer so you can no longer see the orange/salmon/yellow.
- Set with powder.