How To Fake A Nose Job
- Apply makeup as usual.
- Using a crease brush like Smashbox #10 and a matte bronzer (try Lancôme Star Bronzer in Matte), brush the bronzer from the inner corner of the eyebrow to the end of your nose.
- Repeat step 2 on the other side of your nose.
- Apply bronzer to the tip of your nose. This step actually creates the illusion that your nose is shorter.
- Using a blender brush such as MAC 224, gently blend out any harsh edges along the sides of your nose.
- Repeat step 5 on the other side of your nose.
- Blend out the tip of your nose until no edge is visible.
- Using your finger and a highlighter (try Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder), softly blend a small amount on the upper bridge of your nose. Be careful not to extend it to far down the nose.
- Go get your close-up on!