Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT
Golden Smokey Eye
- Prepare your face and prime your eyes. I used Urban Decay’s Primer Potion.
- Fill your entire lid with a velvety gold or bronze eyeshadow. I used Mac shadow in Woodwinked, which is one of my absolute all-time favs!
- Brush some medium to dark matte brown shadow onto the outer corner of the lid, and sweep it up and over your crease. Blend well. I used Rock & Republic shadow in Tribal (another of my favs).
- Continue with that same brown and brush it under your lower lash line. Keep it close to your lashes.
- Highlight your brows by brushing on a matte white shadow with a flat brush. I used Everyday Minerals shadow in Bundled Up. Blend it into the brown so it’s not so harsh.
- Curl your lashes and line the upper lids with a kohl liner. I winged my tip a little. I used Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal liner in black.
- Continue lining under your eye and on your waterline.
- Add mascara to your top and bottom lashes. I used Rimmel Lycra Lash Extender.