Daywear Black Eyeliner
Black eyeliner can be a bit jarring during the day sometimes. Especially for those with light hair or fair skin. But black eyeliner also gives the most definition to the eyes! What’s a girl to do?! Here’s a fool-proof way to make sure your eyes are nicely defined but not over done during the day!
- Load up your brush. Make sure you don’t overload it, we want the edge sharp!
- Your brush should look “flat” and loaded evenly with product like this!
- Lay the brush flat on (parallel to) your lashline! Your lashes will be your guide to ensure a straight line. Rest the brush gently on them, we want the liner almost into the lashline.
- Press the brush toward your lashline, the product will leave a “dash” of liner. Move slightly over and repeat.
- Keep moving inward with your brush and reload with liner as necessary.
- Once you’ve reached the inner corner you’re done! This is basically connect the dots…or dashes! See how the subtly lined eye on the left looks more defined and wide open?! Go ahead and repeat this process on the other eye.