- Start with primer.
- With a flat stiff eyeshadow brush and patting motions once again, I build up the yellow color by packing it onto my lid, while staying under the crease.
- Next, I use a chunky / fluffy dome shaped brush to apply the light pink eyeshadow onto the crease and blend it with the yellow.
- To blend out the outer edge of the pink, I use a lavender eyeshadow on the same dome brush and bring the color up to my eyebrow.
- To add dimension and definition to the eye, I use a pencil brush (small tapered brush) and a bright pink eyeshadow to redefine the crease at the outer corner and blend it out.
- Next, I add a bit of gold to the inner and outer corners of the eye, as well as to the high point of my brow arch.
- I finish the look with some falsies and a heavily lined lid. TIP: Light eyeshadows tend to make our eyes appear smaller, and since my eyes are already on the small side, I need the liner to help them stand out of the crowd