- Black kohl eyeliner pencil
- Lip gloss
- Lip brush
- Gold cream or powder eyeshadow
- Black liquid liner
- Red metallic liquid liner (optional)
- Nude blush
- Blush brush
- Start by outlining the lip with the black kohl pencil then fill in the entire area.
- Apply the gloss with a lip brush so you can blend in any black smudges.
- Apply the gold cream shadow all over the lid + crease with your finger. You can absolutely substitute this with a gold powder shadow if that’s what you have on hand.
- Apply the red metallic liquid liner along the lashline from the inner corner to the outer corner then winged out and up. You can substitute it with a dark purple liquid liner if you like the idea of liner with two colors, or just draw the whole line + wing with the black liquid liner.
- Draw a line below the red liner with a black liquid liner to sharpen it and make it more interesting.
- Add a coat of mascara.
Swirl the nude blush over the apples of your cheeks to bring a little life to this strong statement.